Honorable Mentions !
What is a Game Jam?
- “Jam” is a reference to musician jam sessions.
- The goal is to come together and make a video game, or non-digital game like a board game or card game. Participants rapidly prototype game designs and hopefully inject new ideas to help grow the game industry. We share a common theme and constraints. We ask participants to create a game from beginning to end in a prescribed time. The brief time span is meant to help encourage creative thinking to result in small but innovative and experimental games.
- Work within the time frame.
If you are slightly late we will do our best to get your entry posted, even a little bit after the deadline.
- Do not make a game that uses any form of hate speech. This should be fun for everyone. Please don’t make us have to exclude your game from the jam by breaking this easy-to-follow rule.
- Be respectful. Please treat everyone with respect and realize that this may be a person’s first game they have ever created. Be proud of each other for making the effort to participate in a game jam, let alone finish a game! Use positive, constructive criticisms when helping others and reviewing their work.
- Use your own assets! We value your creations. We allow self made assets, but we do allow you to use public domain sounds and fonts (CC0)
- Have fun! Thanks everyone for participating. We hope this will be a challenging, rewarding, and extremely fun experience for you all! Best of luck!
- How does it fit the theme ?